UpSpring® breastmilk alcohol test strips are an effective way to test whether you have alcohol in your milk. Unlike other brands, these ones only provide a negative/positive result. However, they are considered to be one of the best (or perhaps, the best) brand, as they provide consistent and accurate results.
Price is per test strip.
Why use Milkscreen tests?
- Recommended by paediatricians and lactation consultants
- Non-invasive test strip
- Made in the USA
- Easy-to-read results in just two minutes
- No more guessing if your breast milk is safe for baby!
Please note, to make these more affordable we open boxes of 30 from the supplier and onsell them individually. This keeps costs down as most people don’t want to buy 30 at a time. All the required instructions for use are included on this page. The tests themselves are all individually sealed.
UpSpring Milkscreen instructions for use:
- Open the pouch and remove the test. Do not touch the reactive pad at the end of the strip.
- Observe the pad at the end of the strip. It should be light cream in colour. Discard it if it is any other colour.
- Saturate the test pad in breast milk. You can express the breast milk directly onto the pad. You can dip the test into a small portion of milk.
- Remove the test strip after 3 seconds.
- Tap excess milk off the strip.
- Wait for exactly two minutes.
- Read the test results by comparing with the image below.
- Do not open the test pouch until you are ready to perform the test.
- Store between 15 and 30 degrees.
For more detailed instructions and other information please email us.
Price is per test strip: To save money we break down the largest size available (a box of 35) into single tests. This allows customers to purchase only what they need, at a more affordable price.