What is a menstrual cup sterilizer?
A menstrual cup sterilizer is used to safely and hygienically clean your menstrual cup without the need to use a pot over the stove or plastic containers in the microwave (which may leach chemicals).
Why use the Sileu® menstrual cup sterilizer?
- Easy to store and transport as it’s foldable.
- Made of medical-grade silicone and completely free of potentially dangerous chemicals.
- Reusable hundreds of times.
- Comes with a cover so that you can store your menstrual cup inside the sterilizer when it’s not in use.
Why choose Sileu?
- Made in Spain with strict quality control
- Independently tested to ensure their products do not contain any substances of very high concern (SVHC) as part of the REACH regulations. Be wary of cheap imports, which may seem like a bargain, but have not been tested for dangerous substances.
Instructions for use:
- Remove the menstrual cup and clean it.
- Place the menstrual cup inside the sterilizer and add water.
- Put the sterilizer into the microwave on a setting which will boil water for at least 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, empty out the water and you’re done!
- You do not need to have the lid on the sterilizer when it’s inside the microwave.