PREGMATE® Ovulation (LH) Test Strips are an internationally top rated product. PREGMATE® tests strips are extra wide and this allows better readability of results.
Price is per test strip.
The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which is in the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. PREGMATE Ovulation Test is a qualitative test used to predict when there is an LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test.
LH sensitivity: 25 mIU/mL
Test strip width: 5mm
- Internationally sold and highly rated.
- Extra wide strips make it easier to read results.
- Better quality overall – fewer false positives/negatives/failed tests.
- Tests are FDA approved.
- Immerse the test strip into your urine sample for 5 seconds. Do not dip past the MAX line.
- Lay the strip on a flat, dry surface.
- Read the results at 5 minutes. You should not read the results past 10 minutes as evaporation lines may have formed (evap lines can be confused for faint positives).
How to read the results:
Positive (LH Surge): If two color bands are visible, and the test band is equal to or darker than the control band, you will probably ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. If you are trying to get pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 but before 48 hours.
Negative (No LH Surge): Only one color band appears on the control region, or the test band appears but is lighter than the control band.
Invalid: No visible band at all or there is a visible band only in the test region and not in the control zone.