OneStep® Pregnancy (HCG) Test Strips are commonly used by the National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom. These units are more sensitive at detecting HCG and will detect levels from 10 mIU/mL.
You may check that this product is used by the NHS by clicking here.
HCG sensitivity: 10 mIU/mL
Test strip width: 3.5mm
Why OneStep pregnancy tests?
- FDA approved and used by the NHS in the UK.
- Comes in both 25 mIU/mL and 10 mIU/mL levels of sensitivity.
- The most affordable tests sold here at babyandyou.co.nz
Why not OneStep pregnancy tests?
- Overall quality is not as good as our PREGMATE® range of tests.
- The strips are 3.5mm wide, and this may make results harder to read when compared to 5mm wide strips.