OneStep® Pregnancy (HCG) Midstream Test Sticks (10 mIU/mL)
Flat rate shipping of $5 no matter the size of the order. Discreet packaging with 2 day delivery.
Buy More & Save More
|Quantity||1||2 -9||10 -49||50 +|
OneStep® Pregnancy (HCG) Test Sticks (10 mIU/mL) are commonly used by the National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom. These units detect HCG at 10 mIU/mL, which is an early level of detection. It can detect a pregnancy as early as 4 days before the start of your missed period.
You may check that this product is used by the NHS by clicking here.
The stick style test allows you to easily pee straight onto the stick. Other brands such as First Response and Clear Blue use the same design with their pregnancy tests.
- HCG sensitivity: 10 mIU/mL
10mIU/mL pregnancy tests are the most sensitive tests available. This level of sensitivity to the pregnancy hormone HCG will pick up a pregnancy very early. However, there is a greater chance of seeing a false positive (when compared to a standard 25mIU/mL test).
- FDA and CE approved
- Used by the NHS in the United Kingdom
Instructions for use:
- Do not open the packet containing the test stick until you are ready to begin the test.
- It is better to test earlier in the morning as this is when HCG levels are highest.
- Do not drink too much prior to testing as your urine may become too diluted.
- Remove the test from its packet and then remove the cap from the end of the test stick.
- Hold the tip of the test in your urine stream for at least 10 seconds (with the tip pointing downwards), or dip the tip of the test into a sample of your urine for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds has passed, put the cap back onto the test stick and then lay it on a flat surface.
- A positive result may show as soon as 1 minute after performing the test. However, to confirm a negative result you should wait a full 10 minutes.
- Do not read results after 10 minutes as these may be invalid.
It is easier to get a more accurate result by dipping the tip of the test stick into a urine sample.
How to read the results:
Pregnant: Two lines will appear in the test/control window. The first line is the control line, and the second line is the test line. One line may be lighter or darker than the other, this does not matter and still indicates that you are likely pregnant.
Not pregnant: Only one line appears in the test/control window. The line that appears is the control line.
Invalid test: Nothing appears in the test/control window, which can indicate that you did not apply enough urine or you applied too much urine.
Or, a line appears in the test/control window but it is the test line, and no control line shows. This indicates a failed test.
More information: For more detailed instructions and for further information on this product, please click here.