Easily measure your basal body temperature (BBT) and track your fertility. Accurate and simple to use, the thermometer remembers the last reading and displays results in centigrade (°C).
How does a BBT thermometer work?
Basically, there is a slight temperature drop just before ovulation occurs and then a distinct temperature rise of about 0.40 to 1.0 degrees centigrade after ovulation takes place. By plotting your temperature change during your cycle you will know when you have ovulated.
- Celsius basal thermometer which reads to 2 decimal places
- High accuracy
- Memory function displays last reading
- Beeps at peak temperature
- Auto shut-off function
- Battery included (batteries are easily replaceable)
- Instructions for use are included.