Maybe Baby is a mini-microscope that shows the link between oestrogen and the salt levels in your saliva.
As ovulation approaches, your oestrogen levels increase and this increases the salinity (salt levels) of your saliva. When dried saliva is viewed under a microscope, the crystallised patterns (commonly referred to as ferns) that are formed by increased salt levels are different from the patterns which form when salt (and oestrogen) levels are low.
Why choose the Maybe Baby ovulation tester microscope?
- Simple, non-invasive and compact unit. Helps pinpoint ovulation 2 to 3 days in advance. Results can be seen in 10 – 15 minutes.
- Perfect for those trying for a baby; trying to avoid a baby; or those with health issues that need to track their body. Take back control of your fertility.
- Made in Europe with higher, lab-quality materials to ensure more reliable and accurate results, without the need for marketing tricks (i.e. higher than the ideal 52x magnification, which can lead to incorrect readings).
- Saves you money each month – No more strips to continually purchase or expensive machines! Just a simple, lipstick-sized saliva-based tester. Re-useable day after day, month after month.
Instructions for use:
- Use only after your mouth is fully clear from food, drink and smoking residue. If food/drink particles are in your saliva it will make reading the results more difficult and less accurate.
- Take off the cap and then remove the lens assembly from the base.
- Gently place a small amount of saliva on the lens and allow to dry for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Place the lens assembly back onto the base and push the button on the bottom. This will turn on the LED light.
- Look closely into the lens. You may need to rotate the lens ring to bring the image into focus.
- If you see dots or pebbles then you are not ovulating. If you see ferns or crystals then you are fertile.
Refer to the images in the image carousel above for more detailed instructions.
- This product is not intended as a method of contraception.
- You should only clean the product with water or isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) and not soap. This is especially important for the glass lens which can become damaged if cleaned improperly.