First Response® Pregnancy (HCG) Midstream Test Sticks (2 Pack)
First Response® is a globally recognised and trusted brand. These tests come in the standard stick design which allows you to easily pee directly onto the stick. They use a unique patented technology to provide results six days before your missed period. First Response is over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels from the day of your expected period.
Flat rate shipping of $5 no matter the size of the order. Discreet packaging with 2 day delivery.
Buy More & Save More
Out of stock
First Response® is a globally recognised and trusted brand. These tests come in the standard stick design which allows you to easily pee directly onto them. They use a unique patented technology to provide results six days before your missed period. First Response is over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels from the day of your expected period.
Why First Response pregnancy tests?
- Know 6 days sooner than your missed period (5 days sooner than your expected period).
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period.
- These are the most sensitive tests made by First Response.
- No other brand tells you sooner.
So why know earlier?
Knowing sooner allows you to make important decisions when they really count, such as adopting a healthier lifestyle in the critical first stages of your baby’s development. Ultimately, finding out earlier lets you take better care of yourself and your baby – sooner.
Directions for use:
- Remove the test stick from its packaging immediately prior to performing the test.
- Take the cap off the end of the test stick, making sure to hold the test by the thumb grip.
- Hold the absorbent tip under your urine stream while peeing, or place the absorbent tip into your urine sample, for 5 seconds only.
- Wait 3 minutes and then read the results.
How to read the results:
Pregnant: Two pink lines appear in the Easy Read Result Window. Note: One line may be lighter than the other.
Not pregnant: Only one pink line appears in the Easy Read Result Window.
CAUTION: Although you may not be pregnant, it could also be too early to tell. For instance, your urine may not have enough of the pregnancy hormone to be detected yet. If you do not get your period within 7 days, retest with another FIRST RESPONSE™ Early Result Pregnancy Test. If you receive another Not Pregnant result and your period still hasn’t started, call your healthcare professional.
For more detailed instructions for use, as well as more information on this product, please click here for the product datasheet.