Accurate, early pregnancy hCG test strips; cost-effective and powered by intelligent Premom app to get pregnant naturally. Simply dip the test strip into your urine sample for 5-10 seconds, wait 5 minutes and then read the results.
What are pregnancy tests used for?
Pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. hCG is secreted by the placenta after the implantation of the fertilised egg into the uterine lining. If your pregnancy test strip is showing a positive result then it is a good sign that you have become pregnant.
- Easy to read: two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant; NO more guessing! NO more worrying!
- Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA standard) can be detected at 5 minutes. Results are over 99% accurate!
- Pregnancy is detectable 1 day before expected period. Each test is sealed in an individual pouch.
Instructions for use:
- Make sure the test strip and urine are both at room temperature.
- Remove the test strip and desiccant from the foil pouch (discard the desiccant as its only use is to keep the test strip dry while in storage).
- Immerse the test strip into the urine with the arrow on the strip pointing downwards. Do NOT immerse past the MAX line (otherwise the test will not be successful).
- Remove the strip after 5 to 10 seconds and lay on a clean, dry, non-absorbent and flat surface.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes and then read the results.
How to read the results:
Negative (not pregnant): Colour appears in the control zone only, and there is no result shown in the test zone.
Positive (pregnant): Distinct colour bands show in both the control and test zones which indicates that you are pregnant. The colour of the test zone band may vary depending on how much hCG is in the sample (it will be a stronger/darker colour if more hCG is detected).
Invalid test: No results show anywhere (either in the control zone, or the test zone). Or, the test zone shows a colour band, but there is no colour band in the control zone.
Additional information: PDF file to be added.