Easy@Home® ovulation test strips help to track your ovulation progression and minimize the chances of missing your LH surge. Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA cleared) can be detected in 5 minutes. Results are 99% accurate. The test strips are also supported by the free Premom Ovulation Predictor App.
What are ovulation tests used for?
In short, ovulation tests are used to predict when ovulation will occur (ovulation is the release of an egg from the ovaries). It is at this time of your cycle that your chances of getting pregnant are greatest.
Why choose Easy@Home?
- Highly rated and trusted ovulation predictor kit (OPK) brand
- Best quality control through over 18 years of industry experience and a strict quality control process by dedicated quality inspectors
- Reliable and accurate results to avoid missing your LH surge
- Clear and clean lines with quick results in 3-5 minutes
- Detects the LH hormone in urine at the FDA standard level of 25 mIU/mL
- Best of all . . . A “snap” with the app! Snap a picture of your test results with the Premom Ovulation Predictor app to see your ovulation pattern easily.
Instructions for use:
- Make sure the test strip and urine are both at room temperature.
- Remove the test strip and desiccant from the foil pouch (discard the desiccant as its only use is to keep the test strip dry while in storage).
- Immerse the test strip into the urine with the arrow on the strip pointing downwards. Do NOT immerse past the MAX line (otherwise the test will not be successful).
- Remove the strip after 5 to 10 seconds and lay on a clean, dry, non-absorbent and flat surface.
- Wait 3 to 5 minutes and then read the results.
How to read the results:
No LH surge: Only one colour band appears on the control region, or the test band appears but is lighter than the control band. This means there is no LH surge.
LH Surge: If two colour bands are visible, and the test band is equal to or darker than the control band, you will probably ovulate within the next 24-48 hours. If you are trying to get pregnant, you should have intercourse frequently over the next 48 hours.
Additional information: PDF file to be added.