Clearblue® is a globally renowned and trusted brand. With Clearblue Fast & Easy Pregnancy Tests, the absorbent tip turns pink to help you sample correctly and clear plus (+) or minus (-) results appear in just 2 minutes.
Colour changing tip for added assurance – With Clearblue® Reassurance Pregnancy Test the absorbent tip changes colour from white to pink to show the test is working.
As accurate as a doctor’s urine test – Over 99% accurate from the day you expect your period1.
Clear results – In just 2 minutes you can read your clear + (pregnant) or – (not pregnant) result.
Instructions for use:
- You may test at any time of the day, but hCG (the hormone which is being tested for) tends to be higher in the morning.
- You should not drink lots of liquid prior to taking the test.
- Use the pregnancy test immediately after removing it from the packet.
- Remove the pregnancy test from its packet.
- Remove the cap from the test stick and hold the absorbent tip in your urine stream, or, place the absorbent tip into a sample of your urine, for 5 seconds.
- The colour changing tip will begin to change to pink, but, you should continue to leave the test to abosrb the urine for the full 5 seconds.
- Lay the test on a flat surface while you wait for the result to show. You should wait 2 minutes before reading the result.
How to read the results:
Note: The test implements a control line. This line needs to show before reading your result. If this line has not appeared after 10 minutes then the test has failed and you should retest with a new unit.
Positive: A ‘+’ (plus) symbol indicates your result is ‘Pregnant’.
Negative: A ‘-‘ (minus) symbol indicates your result is ‘Not Pregnant’.
You can read the results as early as two minutes, and no later than ten minutes. It does not matter if one of the lines that make up the ‘+’ symbol is lighter or darker than the other; the result is ‘Pregnant’ (positive).
Quantity: Two tests per box.
For more detailed instructions and frequently asked questions, please click here for the product datasheet.