The blend of natural oils and butters in Bonk Lube’s certified organic oil-based lubricant provides a smooth consistency that melts on contact whilst lasting longer than other brands. The consistency is such that it does not run like many oil-based lubes do. Furthermore, the natural oils like Jojoba are close to the natural oils in our skin, and this helps to moisturise and condition at the same time as acting as a lubricant.
Bonk Lube oil-based lubricant is compatible with polyurethane and nitrile condoms and silicone-based toys but is not for use with latex or polyisoprene condoms.
Why choose the Bonk Lube brand?
- Made in New Zealand – now you can support a local manufacturer and business for a price that’s comparable to the large international brands.
- Highly rated on independent websites as well as on Google reviews.
Why choose Bonk oil-based personal lubricant?
- Enhances sex and sensitivity
- Easy clean and non-sticky, light natural scent
- Longer lasting lube, which protects and conditions delicate tissues
- Good for underwater play
- Lightweight lubrication eliminates dryness and discomfort
- BioGro Certified Organic
- Nasty chemical-free, 100% natural, moisturising and safe – great for sensitive skin
- Perfect substitute for your body’s personal lubricant
- Contains no water so doesn’t disrupt the natural pH of the vagina
- Helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture
- Is gently absorbed and doesn’t build up like silicone-based lubricants which can be hard to wash off
- Maintains feeling and sensitivity – not too slippery
- In postmenopausal women can be used in conjunction with Bonk Water Based Lube for
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Helianthus Annus: a lightweight oil high in Vitamin E, which helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture and provides a protective barrier.
- Shea Butter – Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit: a butter extracted from the Karite Tree nuts in Africa. It has healing and regenerating properties and is a superior moisturiser
- Jojoba Oil – Simmondsia Chinensis: a liquid wax derived from the jojoba seed, which protects, moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants
- Beeswax – Cera Alba: the natural wax made by honey bees in the hive is used as an emollient, a moisturiser and a thickening agent
- Cocoa Seed Butter – Theobroma Cacao: a very stable vegetable fat containing antioxidant Vitamin E, this extract of the cocoa bean has been used for centuries for its antioxidant, moisturising and healing properties.