Do you enjoy writing and want to get paid for your work? Write concise yet easy to read articles for us and we will pay you up to $100 an article.
We will pay:
$20 for a short 400-word article/blog post
$50 for a medium length 750-word article/blog post
$80 to $100 for a 1000+ word article/blog post
We are looking for general fertility and local New Zealand fertility articles. For instance, you could write about:
- IVF in New Zealand (the cost, how to have it done, whether there is any govt support etc)
- Free pregnancy tests in NZ (collate information on how a person could get a free pregnancy test in NZ, such as at the doctor or health clinic, or on a website)
- NZ’s most popular baby names (by sourcing info from the govt stats website etc)
- Advice for raising children in NZ
- Tips on getting pregnant fast
Anyone with NCEA Level 2 or above in English should find the work quite simple. Perfect if you’ve got a bit of time on your hands and want to make some spare cash. We will pay you directly via bank transfer to your NZ bank account.
Your work will be run through copyscape and turnitin to verify that it’s not just been copied from elsewhere on the internet.
Send us an email if you’re interested: firstname.lastname@example.org